[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Hedges RIP

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 11:28:54 PDT 2010

It is with great sadness, that I report the  passing of the world's
greatest clarinetist, good friend and band mate, Chuck  Hedges.

*********

Some of you may have received this sad news  already and some of you may
not know Chuck but I’m sending this sad message to  everyone I can think of.

I'm sorry to report that our  friend, the great clarinetist Chuck Hedges
passed away Wednesday, June 23,  around 1:30 AM at his Milwaukee home.

If you want to contact  Carol Hedges and the family here's their contact
information:
1510 Gabriel  Drive
Unit 1
Waukesha, Wisconsin  53188
Home -  262-513-1093
Email - CHedges2 at yahoo.com

However, the Hedges  family desperately needs a break right now after being
awake for the last 48+  hours. They thank you all for your support but ask
that you wait for another day  or two to express your condolences until they
have caught their  breath.

At this time, I do not know of any plans for a memorial  service.