[Dixielandjazz] Completely OT

Terence Coates terencejcoates at att.net
Sun Jun 20 16:18:28 PDT 2010

 Even further OT:

     I grew up in Nottingham, England and as a young man happened to attend a discussion at the Nottingham (catholic) Cathedral; one of the obviously more temperate attendees asked the priest, "Why is it, father, that immediately after mass quite a number of the congregation immediately run across the street and into the pub?"

     Absolutely straightfacedly the answer was, "because we do not sell beer in here!"