[Dixielandjazz] Completely OT (was: Father's Day & other more or less interestingditties)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:43:36 PDT 2010

To the list:

I responded to Bob Smith off-list, apologizing for my remark and explaining
that I
realize that Bob Ringwald is the moderator, he is the one to determine
standards
of behavior and that I, being just another subscriber have no place in
attempting
to be its disciplinarian.

I did not send a copy to the list, because I went on further to provide Bob
with a
detailed explanation of the Stephen Strassberg situation that he
requested which
 of course would not be suitable here.

Guess I'm just a little touchy this morning since burning my oatmeal about a
half hour
ago  The kitchen is the one place where I consider myself pretty close to
being perfect
and when something reminds me that I am not, I don't take it too well.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)