[Dixielandjazz] FW: Recording the music

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:24:22 PDT 2010

I have heard of, in fact had CD players just lay down and die on me, but
never heard of a CD just no longer playing.

But then, unlike Marek, I have not been into the "home brew".

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)