[Dixielandjazz] Where did it go?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:11:23 PDT 2010

Hey Bob, how did this young whipper-snapper get in here?  Don't you have
anyone
checking IDs at the door?

I jest of course.  I find it truly rewarding that a chap of his age will
take the time to listen
to all the bickering between us old fogeys and then have the courage to make
his views
known.

See, there is still hope for the youth of the world.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)