[Dixielandjazz] THE GIG

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu Jun 10 02:02:50 PDT 2010

Bill Haesler wrote on 10/06/2010 01:51:45:

> > Some of the music in that movie was played by Bob Barnard, with
> Warren Vache miming to Bob's music.
>
> Dear Jack,
> I'm a bit late with this one.
> This subject was covered on the DJML a few years back (before you joined
us).
> I posted Bob Barnard's story about it, but lost the emails in a
> crash a while back.
> (It will be in the DJML Archive, but is not accessible by subject,
> only the email date.)

This has been mentioned before, but is probably worth re-stating for
those that are new or have forgotten.

It is possible to search the DJML archives using one of the advanced
features of google. If you prefix your search with

site:http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/

This will tell google to only search the archive. Using
this technique I came up with

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2002-July/001503.html

Almost 8 years ago.

I assume that is the discussion Bill is referring to.

Regards

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.
Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our
website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United
Kingdom