[Dixielandjazz] The rushing thing

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 19:25:48 PDT 2010

Incidentally, I read just a year or so ago that there was an episode similar
to that of the Dorsey Brothers some years back between the Everly Brothers.

I don't know whether it was Don or Phil that did the walking but the other
was left onstage to finish a concert perfomance solo

(or did I mention that already; is this, as Yogi Berra once said, Deja Vu
all over again?).

HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)