[Dixielandjazz] Jack Fine

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:24:36 PDT 2010

My wife Selena and I played a couple of times with Jack Fine in 2004 when we in fact were having our honeymoon in New Orleans.He was so nice to Selena and played so impressive.Jack also wanted to hire us for a gig in Algiers during Halloween, but we couldn't make it since we were allready booked that evening to play with the Storyville Stompers.