[Dixielandjazz] Help, my Dxieland Project is looking for traditional hymns arrangements

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 19:15:12 PDT 2010

Hi, This is Kirk Again, my project the Dixieland Project is looking for 4-6 traditional hymns transcribe and arranged in a Dixieland Style of Music.
What we have is in the project line up is
Drums
Tuba/Bass
Trombone
Trumpet/Cornet
Clarinet
Tener Sax
Guitar
Piano
If this helps, which I hope it does. Please help me out, we all read music plus play by ear also. Please send me any arrangement we canuse  for  June 27th Hymn Sing Alone at a local Church here in the Syracuse, Area.
Kirk