[Dixielandjazz] SPAM Ben Fowlkes

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 7 14:01:42 PDT 2010

I have spoken to Ben.  He, believe it or not, was not using a Virus program.  I let him know that he was "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid."

I have him set up with a very good computer tech who I use who only charges $25 an hour if you bring the machine to him.

I asked the tech to get Ben set up with a good virus program and anti-spy-ware program.

Hopefully Ben will be back on in a few days all cleaned up and shiny.

In the meantime, Ben's email address has been blocked from being posted on DJML.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

"Critics can't even make music by rubbing their back legs together."
--Mel Brooks