[Dixielandjazz] A New Band Advertising Opportunity

Roy (Bud) Taylor budtuba at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:04:26 PDT 2010

Our band has created a listing on www.SyracuseBands.net.  This website
allows bands to post a profile, photos, MP3s and classified ads.  I received
a note that they want to GO NATIONAL which means that bands in other areas
of the country besides Upstate New York will be given the same opportunity
as we.  They have entered a contest determined by on line votes to get money
to develop the national website.  All you have to do is to go to:

http://pitch.co/entry/53930?sort=search&order=syracusebands.net&offset=0

and click on the Blue vote box.  That will then lead you to a page to
register with the site.  They will not count votes from unregistered voters,
but I have seen no incidence of junk mail occurring to me.  Surely, we can
garner enough votes to put this venture on top of the heap.  Now let's get
cracking...the votes close on June 14.

While you're there, check out our band page and try the MP3 player.  My
computer seems to lack amplification enough to clearly hear the music...so I
need some feedback.  CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

--
Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band