[Dixielandjazz] Intermittent video

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 19:09:16 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/6/2010 5:07:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

For  those of you who have a problem with some clips starting and stopping
please  read below and pass this on.

Thanks Bill, I'll try it. It's been a problem for me since I  switched to
the Verizon Notebook. A small little laptop that can go anywhere and  get on
the Internet. Although it has more memory and space then some of the  others
I have used over the years, it is smaller than most out there now. It  does
tend to stop and start and when listening to OKOM of course, it can be
really irritating.

Jazz Hugs

Judie