[Dixielandjazz] taking it off list

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sat Jun 5 11:04:46 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/5/2010 8:51:38 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com writes:

I find  it totally appalling that Bob is not receiving the respect that he
is
due

You must realize that not everyone read what Bob sent to the  list before
responding today or last night whenever he posted. Believe me, Bob  hold's a
lot of respect for all of us. Just give it a few hours to connect as  those
who read a first post, don't necessarily read all before  responding.

The subject will be dropped my myself and I'm sure all the  others once
this is done.

Jazz Hugs

Judie