[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen - Part Two

Eddy greenmeat at mac.com
Fri Jun 4 20:16:01 PDT 2010

So, like most other people who shoot their mouths off, you are not going to state who these two people are -- is that correct? If so, are they men enough to step forward and declare this, or are they like you, who would shout out and be too chicken ---- to stand behind it??? My name is Eddy Ray Davis!!!!