[Dixielandjazz] self-sacrifice

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 14:09:50 PDT 2010

I don’t really know how to thank Scott Anthony for his considerate and
erudite announcement regarding my band – so I won’t.    <grin>

Is this a great list, or what?

Phil Crumley

Natural Gas Jazz Band ( your friendly hydrate preventer)

Scott sez, “
I made the following announcement at our final set in Sacramento on Sunday
that I thought might be of interest:

I just wanted to express all our appreciation for their courage and
self-sacrafice for the benefit of the entire country to Phil Crumley,
especially on the 40th anniversary celebration of the band: We heard on CNN
earlier in the day that BP was going to pump Natural Gas down into the
broken blowout preventer to prevent the accumulation of hydrates.

:)

Scott Anthony