[Dixielandjazz] Paragon Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:52:48 PDT 2010

Hello Jim,
I heard the band in Breda (the Netherlands) in 1990, and again in
Enkhuizen (the Netherlands) in 2001 - both times rather later than
Pat.  The first time it played in a pub, the second - at an outdoor
stage.
I enjoyed it a lot both times - hot, swinging and entertaining, even
if not the standard of the Dutch Swing College Band.

Of course, a wedding is not a pub, but a good band is a good band.

I hope you enjoy it, and wish "mazal tov" (literally - good luck) to
the young couple.

Cheers