[Dixielandjazz] Paragon Jazz Band

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 30 09:49:20 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Kashishian" <jim at kashprod.com>
To: "Pat Ladd" <pj.ladd at btinternet.com>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 9:14 AM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Paragon Jazz Band

>I made a request ages ago on djml for a contact in the Bristol/Stroud
>area>>

Hi Jim,
Roy Kirby has been around for years, in fact I thought he must be dead by
now. The last time I saw him he played at a gig at the pub Wendy ran with
her previous husband. We have been married 25 years so it must 27/8 years
ago. I remember that the lead violinist from the Israeli Philharmonic who
was staying at the pub. sat in .
I have played with Jim Hill a few times but not within the last 4/5 years. A
nice guy.

What a venue!  Good luck on the day.

Pat