[Dixielandjazz] First Tune of the night

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 13:49:06 PDT 2010

Wrapping up with "The Saints"........how absolutely original and innovative.

I was thinking more along the lines of "We'll Meet Again" which was the
closing number in "Dr Strangelove" sung by Vera Lynn as they showed upon the
screen a mushroom cloud symbollic of the dropping of an H-bomb.

Morbid cuss, ain't I?         and it's only Monday

Tides
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)