[Dixielandjazz] MollyGram Los Angeles Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jul 26 11:20:57 PDT 2010

Molly Ringwald and her band will appear on KTLA Channel 5 in the Los Angeles area on Wednesday August 28 at approximately 8:45 AM to promote an engagement they will be doing on Thursday August 29 at Casa del Mar in Santa Monica.

If anyone could get a VHS or DVD of it for me, I'd appreciate it.

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville CA (Above the smog and below the snow.)
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing
 in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle"
-- Winston Churchill