[Dixielandjazz] OKOM revival? - Can You Give Me Any Hope

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 14:32:19 PDT 2010

Steve

You say "just kidding, Harry" but you ain't just distling whixie........Any
time I listen to the radio, I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my music
collection.

It's like I can imagine records sitting on the shelf, saying "What are we,
chopped liver?"

I'd sooner be unfaithful to a wife or girl friend, but having neither at
present, I guess I won't be put to the test

And who's this guy IMO that you are continually quoting?.

Tides,
Harry, :

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)