[Dixielandjazz] Results: Can you give me any hope?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 24 23:28:05 PDT 2010

Bob Brodsky wrote:

> Bob:  thanks so much for the info - which I have already passed on to our Club (SBNOJC).  BUT, I feel better already. I hope what you are doing in Sacto is being done elsewhere. We have a > scholarship program  - but it affects only one or two kids.

Yes, this type of thing is being done at several places around the country.  Dave Robison in WA DC has a wonderful youth program going.

There are also several youth jazz camps in operation, San Diego, Mammoth, Calespel MT, New Orleans, etc.

I am sure we will hear from some other Listmates on this subject.

--Bob Ringwald