[Dixielandjazz] South To a Warmer Place on Riverwalk Jazz

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 13:35:33 PDT 2010

And during the period that he was under contract with Columbia Records,
Frank
Sinatra even recorded an album "FS Conducts the Music of Alec Wilder"

My guess would be that he probably utilized the orchestra of Axel Stordahl
(but if I'm
wrong I know who'll be the first to correct me)

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)