[Dixielandjazz] UK dates

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:41:09 PDT 2010

Terry

Having been transplanted here 35 years ago, I cannot agree with you more as
to Houston truly being a swamp.

Of course, i'm only here because I was put under the Federal Witness
Protection Program.

Had I known what the humidity was going to be like, I don't know if I would
have testified against those members of the Mafia.in NY.

Just kidding, but the weather certainly leaves a lot to be desired.

Harry:

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)