[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Parker ~ Dixieland?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:42:17 PDT 2010

Terry:

As to your reference to "sniping", I'll give you a "Broderick Crawford" on
that.

Within a small circle of friends, that's like saying "A Big Ten Four"

I also am not a musician and while I appreciate the contributions so many
DJML subscribers make here,  much of it quite educational, it does become
considerably annoying when it appears to be a game of "Can You Top This".
It reminds me of elementary school tactics, like "My father can beat up your
father" certainly not for supposedly mature adults.which I think we would
all like to regard ourselves as.

Of course, I say this at the risk of offending some, but realizing that it
would only be those who are guilty of what we are talking about.  I imagine
it's something I can live with.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)