[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Parker ~ Dixieland?

Terence Coates terencejcoates at att.net
Wed Jul 21 10:10:45 PDT 2010

Hello Dan,
               You should certainly "chime in" much more often.

  Your contribution was one of the most interesting that I have read on the
DJML; it certainly was much more enjoyable than the petty and intolerant
sniping that has been showing up on DJML in recent weeks. I appreciate that it
is an open forum, but can't we just accept other people's views without feeling
the need to prove them wrong all of the time?

   I'm a jazz fan of long standing - no old jokes here please - but,
unfortunately, not a musician!

   Keep chiming in, Dan.

                            Regards to all,

                                             Terry.