[Dixielandjazz] Tom Lehrer

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 22:27:44 PDT 2010

Dear Bob,
 I am sorry to hear that you were ill. I hope you enjoyed your camping trip. I am glad to see that you are on the mend.
Alicia Fullbright
Pollock Pines, Ca.

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith