[Dixielandjazz] Hmmm...I'm back...but for how long?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 05:54:11 PDT 2010

Bill:

I was on a self-imposed hiatus from early March until early June and you
never said that you were worried about me.

I want you to know that I am hoit (oops, that's the Brooklynese coming
out)........... hurt, deeply to the core.

Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)