[Dixielandjazz] Cassette Decks for Autos

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:39:19 PDT 2010

Pat:

Speaking of in-car entertertainment, I was telling my daughter recently (who
wasn't born at the time) that in the late 50s I could be out driving with a
date and say to her.

"I think it's time for a little Sinatra"

I would then push the button on my AM radio that took me to the lowest end
of the dial and slowly turn the dial to the right.

Back in those days, the odds were actually in my favor of coming across a
Sinatra record before getting to the other end of the dial.

Not familiar with the Morris Eight.  Where was it manufactured and what year
was the one you had?

Tides
HC