[Dixielandjazz] No interest?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 05:35:51 PDT 2010

Someone is perhaps a little touchy here?

One, if I were paying attention to the subject line, which I rarely do, I
draw
a distinction between football and soccer so there goes your theory about
why
was it that I opened it, as if it made a difference.

Secondly, while I applaud your interest in the Spanish World Cup victory and
your comments regarding it, it appears that you are so hell-bent on
protecting
fellow subscribers from my wicked ways, that you failed to see that my
"caffeine and cigarettes" reference was nothing more than a tongue-in-cheek
remark and most definitely not a complaint.

Finally, might I suggest that you brush up your Shakespeare, with particular
reference to the phrase, "Methinks thou dost protest too strongly".

While I am a far more recent addition to the DJML list, I read it because of
my interest in music and the views shared by so many here.  I really don't
have time to waste with this BS but I did feel that your remarks were
deserving of a response.

I would hope that this could now be the end of the discussion and we can
move on to far more important matters........like Lindsay Lohan's jail
sentence.

Cordially,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)