[Dixielandjazz] Cassette Decks for Autos

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 11 18:00:32 PDT 2010

Thanks to all the positive responses that I received re.cassette decks for
cars I can now save countless hours trying to transfer the music from my
tapes to cd.

I had not researched the topic earlier, it is just that I have not seen any
newish cars with tape decks.A friend, a musician that would known to many
DJML members, does have a not too old Thunderbird in which he can pay both
cds and cassettes but he does not know whether this is still available.I
would not wish to take cds in the car until I could be assured that would be
fairly safe from the ravages of dust and heat.

Thank you once more to all that responded to my question.

Cheers,
Glen.