[Dixielandjazz] For Freberg read Lehrer!

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Jul 10 16:42:36 PDT 2010

If this Wiki article can be trusted ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Kreisler
  ) Kreisler apparently had a bit of a problem with releasing
translated or adapted versions of  songs by Tom Lehrer (and others)
and claiming them as his own. However, he did do a lot of original
work as well...

Schützen wir die Polizei!  (Save [protect] the Police - very satirical.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBGsNhwxhY  and many other clips are
on the related videos.

Dave Richoux