[Dixielandjazz] Stan Freberg

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 10 13:46:36 PDT 2010

Hi,
I have Lehrers music in front of me.Named Too many songs by Tom Lehrer (and
not enough drawing by Ronald Searle).
The blurb mentions 3 record albums. Songs by Tom Lehrer, An evening wasted
with Ton lehrer and That was the week that was.. and a stage show called
Tomfoolery `spawned in London in 1980.`
The book was published in UK in 1981. Poisoning Pigeons states Words and
Music by Tom Lehrer.

Cheers

Pat