[Dixielandjazz] A Train (Duke) Vocal

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 08:38:33 PDT 2010

No, mine is defintitely a female vocalist, most likely Sherrill.

Of course, we all remember when about to play it, Lawrence Welk announced it
as "Take a Train'

Tides,
HC
Music collector, movie buff, practitioner of the culinary arts and chief
schlepper.

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)