[Dixielandjazz] Need lead sheet - "Who Are You?"

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 06:09:03 PDT 2010

Never heard it before but you are a champ in my book, Beth

To think that some people were critical of the lyrics to "Sh-Boom" back in
the 50s

Stan Freberg did a parody, not of the Crewcuts' hit recording, but the
original by an obscure black group called the Chords.....it is a
classic.that got little airplay at the time but I have never believed that
Freberg  received all the recognition he was due.

If the man was not a genius, he didn't fall way short of it...

HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)