[Dixielandjazz] Copyright Infringement for Kookaburras.

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jul 7 14:30:12 PDT 2010

Hi Steve and All, Especially Bill

Regarding the uke and didgeridoo.  The last job I had I walked down a  hall
to the interview room carrying an 1 1/2 inch, five foot long  bright orange
PVC pipe which I had just asked a construction worker for on my  way to the
interview.  (He handed it to me, regarding me very warily, and  asked if
there was anything else I needed.  LOL)  When I walked  in the room the two
interviewers wanted to know why I had the pipe.  I told  them it was a free
didgeridoo and blew a couple tones for them.  They were  falling out laughing
before the job ever started and I got the position as  acting president for
a college of nursing.  (They wanted someone who could  create change.)  Six
months later they took the acting off the title.   So, who says you can't
blow your own horn?

Ginny

In a message dated 7/7/2010 9:58:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,