[Dixielandjazz] Improvisation

Fats fats at ihp.de
Mon Jul 5 23:41:49 PDT 2010

Hey, I like this eMail: to train one’s EARS that’s one of the most important
issues.

If I have someone to sit in in my band – I am always happy if he (or she)
can really listen to what (and how) we play – AND  THEN  START  TO  PLAY  -
Fats.

Dr. Klaus Lumma (Fats von Gerolstein)

Freelance Jazzmusician & Counselor

Member of the International Renew New Orleans Mission

Mobile Phone Germany 0163 231 14 70 / Regular 02403 4776

www.StAug-awk.org - www.t-w-s.com - www.DrLumma.de