[Dixielandjazz] Caffeine and cigarettes

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 4 01:46:51 PDT 2010

Stick around Rick,
you will find more info about music,bands,instuments,records,recording
techniques than you can shake a stick at. Ask anything you like, someone
will come up with the answer, or an opinion. There will be who, what,when
questions which Bill Haesler will answer in about 30 seconds. Requests for
lead sheets? No prob. Someone willsend it to you . There will be discussions
on reeds,trombone oil, guitar plectrums. Some will be erudite some will be
facile. Take the sensible with the trivial. You cannot live on caviar all
the time

Cheers

Pat