[Dixielandjazz] any improvising helps that i can use with my band

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 07:52:08 PDT 2010

does anyone have any improvising helps that I can use with my band. I have a trumpet who is so square that anytime I bring up improvising he bitches and moans. And before I get ride of him, I want to do one last stance to help him overcome his fear. Also does anyone have C and B flat lead sheets that I can use also, with chord symbols on it. I do not want arrangements anymore to work off from.Kirk