[Dixielandjazz] A Diverse Entertained Audience

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Sat Jan 30 15:10:19 PST 2010

Went to the same place today for the lunch crowd, with the same band.
The crowd was slightly smaller (no waiting for tables) but the band was
great - really enjoyed it. We stayed for three sets and enjoyed every
number. The crowd again was diverse both ethnically and age-wise and
everyone seemed to enjoy the music.

Sorry we missed you Ginny - hope you're doing well. I hear you're
recovering nicely and even played a gig already!

Thanks for heads-up on this Rich. It was nice meeting you, Larry and
Mike and hope to see the band again soon.

Beth