[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Peoria, IL area

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Thu Jan 21 14:45:40 PST 2010

ST. LOUIS STOMPERS CLASSIC JAZZ BAND
     www.stlouisstompers.com

Join the St. Louis Stompers Classic Jazz Band for some jazz on Monday,
February 8th at 7:00 p.m.  IT'S THE MARDI GRAS SEASON, and we're playing
a concert for the Morton Fine Arts Association.

What better way to shake off those winter blues?  The concert takes
place at the Bertha Frank Performing Arts Center (BFPAC), 350 N Illinois
Ave, Morton IL  61550.

For more information, log onto
www.mortonfinearts.org/Morton_Fine_Arts_Association/HOME.html or e-mail

info at mortonfinearts.

See you there!

P.S.
For the very best in jazz, be sure to listen to Don Wolff's "I Love
JazzShow" on Classic 99, 99.1 FM on Friday nights, 8:00 p.m. to
midnight.