[Dixielandjazz] Imperial Jazz Band Album

John Mumford john at jazzbanjo.com
Wed Jan 20 08:27:17 PST 2010

Simon,

I think you could make this a lot easier if you just purchased a copy of the
record yourself.

Go to the GEMM website and you will find about nine different record dealers
that have the George Segal LP you are looking for.

http://www.gemm.com/

In the Artist - Title lookup type "A Touch of Ragtime" and you will see them
for sale starting at $5.50 USD.

John Mumford