[Dixielandjazz] Imperial Jazz Band Album

Simos Papadopoulos sparch at spidernet.com.cy
Wed Jan 20 01:25:05 PST 2010

Dear John,

I have a friend who can transfer vinyl to cd (it goes without saying, at no charge!) so this can work out great for both of us. If you could send the album, I'll not only refund the p&p but I'll also send you a copy of the resulting cd when done. Deal?

My adress is :

138 Limassol Avenue,
Suite 108,
2015 Strovolos
Cyprus.

I don't know where you are located (U.S., U.K., Canada?) but I hope you realise that I am somewhere in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea and I hope the p&p cost will not be too exorbitant!! Whatever it comes to, I guess it will be a small price to pay!

Regards, Simon.

P.S. I keep getting errors on your e-mail, that's why I'm sending this through the Dixieland Jazz mailing list. S.P.