[Dixielandjazz] Satchmo Summer Fest - New Orleans

gluetje1 at aol.com gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 20:23:09 PST 2010

Hi Kate,

Great to hear that you plan to do this New Orleans event!  I tried
unsuccessfully  to meet you in San Diego this year.  Got to hear you  several times
but not to get acquainted.

I am just so in support of this New Orleans effort of Banu and their  great
team.

List, life had a whopper of a curve ball for me the past week and a  half.
I had a cardiac cath on 1/11/10, a quadruple bypass on 1/13,  discharge on
1/18.  Doing just great.  And I can give anyone who  finds themselves facing
a bypass, sound medical reasons for using the  hospital and surgeon that I
had.  The doc is using several new approaches  that are amazing.

Back on topic, now I'm so thrilled that I can be in such much better health
 and stamina for all this New Orleans fun.

While the opportunity to learn from Don Vappie is going to be terrific, I
play plectrum tuning.  One more reason why it would be great to get
pointers from you.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/19/2010 9:31:05 P.M. Central Standard Time,