[Dixielandjazz] FW: Stage presence

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jan 11 06:05:53 PST 2010

Dear Jim,

Thanks I will check it out. I've always loved the Stones' on stage.

I think this band also do a fantastic job of working a crowd, building the energy and getting the whole thing rocking. I realise it couldn't be further from OKOM, and obviously stage diving out onto a small jazz audience probably isn't the way to go - but nevertheless I think they do what they do brilliantly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQwwadN2SM

Al