[Dixielandjazz] Wineries As the Scene of Australian OKUM

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 20:22:53 PST 2010

Hi Bill and Jim,

Bill, John Packham knew already, but I had not shared with you that I am a
Yellow Tail Shiraz fan.  At some point last year, John had sent me a great
story on the Yellow Tail family winery.  Thanks for passing on the Google
Search that does indeed illustrate what I was wondering about.

And Jim, thanks!  You are doing part of what I was up to in asking the
question!  I always like to see list mates be path showers in how someone
paying attention might land themselves gigs or new streams of incomes!

Ginny

In a message dated 1/10/2010 9:22:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,