[Dixielandjazz] Help

Craig Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 10 07:02:04 PST 2010

"It's Wonderful" words: Mitchell Parish, music:Stuff Smith
(from the Chas. A. Anderson collection)--- sent "off-list"
Has been recorded by quite a list,, besides Hackett
according to "Anderson". but I don't trust his citations unless
I check them -- esp. when 2 songs have the same or similar titles.
 -- so research them, Pat, as I've not had the time.

Craig