[Dixielandjazz] Clark's Watters band charicature.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 9 11:27:04 PST 2010

Some time ago someone posted a very nice scan of the famous Clark charicature of the Watters band (not the one with the wagon; the other one), and like a fool I didn't save it, or can't find where I did if I did.  I also can't find it via Google, and I don't want to take my fagile one out of the picture frame for scanning.  Can someone, hopefully the very person, post it again, or point me to where I can find it?