[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 6 05:42:40 PST 2010

Greetings and a Happy New Year to all,

Dr. Jazz is a Buffalo New York reed player and singer. He performed with my
band on New Years' Eve and as usual was more than outstanding. He knows the
early jazz material better than most and is equally fabulous on clarinet,
alto, C-Melody, tenor, bari and bass saxes. Every once-in-a-while we get to
do a duo bass sax number which is a lot of fun and always crowd pleasing.

If anybody in the New York State ~ Southern Ontario areas wants to contact
him or to book him, let me know and I'll pass on your message to him.

Cheers,

Ric Giorgi