[Dixielandjazz] More Female OKOM Musicians

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 14:41:09 PST 2010

Thanks, Dave.  Explored that website and those videos a bit and my  soul
feels much more at rest.  Once, I can see some of those red balloon  pins also
in U.S.A. flyover country, I may even sleep in peace at  night.  :?)

Yes, I do suspect that items of concern I brought up are non-issues!
Ginny

In a message dated 1/4/2010 3:01:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,