[Dixielandjazz] More Female Musicians

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:33:58 PST 2010

All-girl bands are another matter.  There are Diva (and its band
within the band - Five Play), Mighty Aphrodite, and, if still in
existence - Some Like It Hot.  By the way, I heard Some Like It Hot's
Kiki des Plat with Paul and His Gang in Ilawa, Poland, while one of
the stars - perhaps THE star of Diva is our own (i.e. - Israeli - Anat
Cohen).
Cheers